Overview: This article provides a quick overview of Teams functionality in Tenfold and how to configure them in the Dashboard.
Functionality of Teams
Tenfold offers enhanced integration for large organizations by enabling Admins to create Teams for their users. By organizing users in to Teams, you can further customize Tenfold to best accommodate those users.
Teams allow you filter your Analytics view to see users grouped by their respective roles, or compare statistics of those groups as a whole.
You can also select customized sets of Dispositions for a Team based on the role of those users. Your Sales group will probably need different Dispositions than your Support group, and this is where you can make those changes. You can manage these under Dispositions in the Features tab.
Manually Create a New Team
- click on the “Create team” button
- create a Team Name and choose the Team Manager
- click “Save”
Add/Remove Team Members
- click on the Team Members button
- select users to add or remove from the Team
- click “Save” when finished
- Click on Edit Team button
- Select the Manager of the team
- Select the Analytics Visibility
- Click “Save” when finished
Synchronize Existing Salesforce Teams
You can also pull existing teams from Salesforce to the Tenfold Dashboard with associated users automatically. To do so, simply navigate to the Teams tab under Company Settings and click the “Synchronize with Salesforce” button. This only pulls information from the CRM to the Dashboard and does not push information back to Salesforce.