Overview: This article provides a quick summary of Country Codes and their configuration in the Dashboard.
Purpose of Country Code Configuration
Designating Country Codes in the Dashboard helps Tenfold determine what number strings should be interpreted as phone numbers. If you need to dial international numbers but they are not detected for click to dial, the respective Country Code may need to be added to your list. On the contrary, if you have unexpected number strings becoming eligible for click to dial, you may need to remove unnecessary Country Codes from the configuration.
Note: By default, only US, German, Irish and Australian numbers are configured for click to dial. This is easy to modify in your Company Settings.
Modifying Your Country Codes
You can adjust eligible Country Codes for your organization by completing the following:
- Open the Tenfold Admin Dashboard.
- Select “Company Settings” from the menu bar.
- Select “Phone System” from the submenu bar.
- Navigate to the “Click to Dial Settings” section and add the desired Country Codes.
- Click “Save” when finished.