Overview: This article provides a quick walkthrough for displaying Tenfold Analytics on a TV to give your team greater visibility.
Keeping Analytics Visible
Did you know you can display your Analytics Dashboard on a big screen TV or dedicated monitor? This is a great way to keep your team up to speed on their metrics in real time while promoting top performers. Follow the steps below to get started:
1. On the TV or computer which connects to the display monitor, log in to your Dashboard as a user who has permission to view the analytics you would like to display.
2. Use this sample URL for your big screen view: http://dashboard.tenfold.com/analytics?tv=true&chart=hour&interval=day&talktime=false&groupby=false
3. Set each of the parameters below by adding the string to your URL as desired (¶meter=value):
- interval: day (default) | week | month
- usertable: outbound (default) | inbound | false
- hideleaderboard: false (default) | true
- hideoverallcallstats: false (default) | true
- chart: false (default) | hour | user | day | weekday | week
- groupby: false (default) | user
- talktime: false (default) | true
4. If you want your Analytics to refresh throughout the day, consider installing a Chrome Extension to auto-refresh the page.