Overview: This article provides a quick overview of how to Reassign and Unassociate a phone number from a CRM record in the Floating UI.
Reassign a Call to a Different CRM Record
If you need to change the CRM record a phone number is associated with, you can easily Reassign it to a different one in the Floating UI by completing the steps below:
- Navigate to the call in the Floating UI that was associated with the incorrect CRM record.
- Click the “Reassign Call” button, as shown below.
- Search for and select the desired record, or choose the new record type you want to create in the bottom right corner.
- Upon selection, the call will be reassigned to the new record.
Unassociate a Call from a CRM Record
- Navigate to the call in the Floating UI that has an CRM record associated with it.
- Click the “Unassociate phone number” button, as shown below.
- Confirm that you want to Unassociate the phone number from the record. The call will now be in a “No Match” scenario.
- You can leave the call unmatched, search for the desired record, or create a new record entirely.