Overview: This article provides a quick walkthrough for connecting your Nextiva phone system to your Tenfold Dashboard.
To connect Nextiva with your CRM, you will need Group Admin Credentials.
1. Call Nextiva at (866) 456-0842
2. Provide Nextiva:
– First & Last Name
– The account owner or listed as an authorized user on the account
– Verification of the account owner or authorized user’s 4-digit security PIN.
3. Ask Nextiva for:
– Group Admin ID: (Example) 197506G_Tenfold@nextiva.com
– Password: (Randomly Generated)
– Domain: (Example) http://cp.nextiva.com
– Group ID: (Example) 197506G
– EnterpriseID: (Example) 197506
4. Login to http://cp.nextiva.com with your Group Admin ID and password to reset your password.
5. Enter these credentials in the Tenfold Dashboard (see the image below)
– Username: This is your Group Admin ID
– Password: Use the new password you just created
– Host: use http://cp2.nextiva.com
– Group ID
– Enterprise ID
– User profile: This is your regular Nextiva username (without @nextiva.com)
If you have any questions, call us at 415.599.1170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Nextiva general support and sales lines:
– Nextiva Support (800) 285-7995
– Nextiva Sales (800) 799-0600