Overview: For calls to be logged in the CRM, the Cloud Connect server and Admin Dashboard must be configured properly.
Some things to check when troubleshooting
Version 4.x (Current)::
- Cloud Connect Server service is running
- SQL Server is running
- PBX is CONNECTED (UCConfig -> Phone System)
- Extensions added and monitored
- Call Activity to verify call events are detected (UCConfig -> Enterprise -> Calls [CCS])
- Tenfold Bridge service is running
- Extensions are assigned (TF Dashboard & UCConfig)
- Analytics is tracking call events (TF Dashboard)
Version 3.x & 2.x (Legacy)::
- PBX is connected
- Extensions are monitored
- Call Activity to verify calls events are detected
- License is valid
- Call events are tracked
- Bridge service is running
- Extensions are assigned
- Check Dashboard Analytics to see if calls are being tracked.
– Tenfold Admin Guide – Finalize Setup, Maintain and Troubleshoot. The phone system set up must be done by Tenfold, so please be sure to reach out by email to support@tenfold to complete this step.
– Dashboard Admin Guide Connect CRM users with PBX extensions via Tenfold on the dashboard users tab and enable call Floating UI.