Overview: This article provides a walkthrough for installing Tenfold’s ServiceNow OpenFrame application.
ServiceNow OpenFrame Installation Video
Note: There are two options on the download page for ServiceNow. One auto-updates and the other is for controlled releases (version controlled).
- 1. Install the OpenFrame plugin in ServiceNow.
- 2. In the Filter Navigator go to “Search ServiceNow Store” and install “Tenfold for ServiceNow”.
- 3. In the “Filter Navigator” go to “OpenFrame” under “System Properties”.
- 4. The Tenfold for ServiceNow app should have added an OpenFrame configuration titled “Tenfold Embedded UI”. If it’s not there you may create a new one.
- 5. Edit the “OpenFrame” configuration.
- a. Set the configuration to “Active”.
- b. Set the User Groups you would like to have access.
- c. Set the desired width and height.
- c. Edit the URL and add your CRM instance URL: https://app.tenfold.com/servicenow.html?base=https://<< your instance URL >>
- 6. Save the configuration.
Whitelist App Origin
- It is necessary to whitelist the Tenfold app origin so that the OpenFrame frame can communicate with the top frame.
- 1. In the “Filter navigator” type “sys_properties.list” and press enter.
- 2. Search for the property “glide.ui.concourse.onmessage_enforce_same_origin_whitelist”.
- 3. Edit this property and add “https://app.tenfold.com” to the Value.