Release date: June 25, 2020
Browser/Operating System compatibility
- Officially supported browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox
- Currently not supported due to known issues: IE11, Safari, Edge
- Windows versions: Windows 7 and later are supported
- MacOS versions: Catalina and earlier versions are supported
Below are the latest release notes: Please visit www.tenfold.com/download for specific UI links.
UI Improvements/Bug Fixes
- Resolved OpenCTI Click to Dial issue in v4.29
- Resolved a UI alignment issue with the Follow Up Task Calendar when the vertical tabs view is enabled (maxTabs >1)
- Resolved desktop notifications toggle not working within the Chrome Extension.
- Resolved Chrome Extension desktop notifications sending duplicate notifications. Previously having multiple concurrent applications open in multiple tabs would cause multiple notifications being displayed for the same call.
User Experience Improvements/Bug Fixes
- Resolved @Mention feature setting not being handled in the Dashboard client. Now it is possible to disable the feature from the Dashboard settings.
- Implement ability to remove all custom statuses added to the Agent Status mappings
- Added support for custom ordering of Agent Statuses for supported Phone System providers in the front end application.
- Implemented ‘Force Hangup’ support for phone systems not typically supported with Call Control functionality. To use, move the mouse over the area of the Tenfold App showing the ‘Connected’ call, and note the small (X) icon to disconnect the call.
- Reformulate ‘Login’ flow to accommodate different login flows than password authentication
CTD Extension Fixes
- Resolved CTD Extension not parsing numbers not properly parsed in Lightning SF record view.
- Resolved CTD Extension marking up non-existing phone numbers on Invision pages.
- Improved behavior of ‘Custom’ option in the environment selection modal.
- Implement Escape key properties received from the frontend when updating a feature.
- Prevent heartbeat failure in TCC if CCM is restarted
- Implement improved error handling for TCC phone integration
Integration Specific Improvements
- Added support for OpenID login providers.
- Implemented Device Selector for Cisco UCM and refactored Settings pages for device control.
- Prevent stripping of “+” from phone numbers for some Phone System providers. Refactored ‘Info Tab’ to display raw phone numbers for some providers.
- Deployed a new ‘Context Match’ feature to the Embedded Dynamics client. When a user is navigating between resources while they keep the Tenfold Embedded client visible, Tenfold app will suggest relating those resources to an active call.
- Genesys TCCC: Login to TCC results in NPE
- Hide visibility to ‘Status Mapping auto-provisioning’ from unsupported Phone System providers