Release date: June 11, 2020
Windows/ Browser compatibility
- Officially supported browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox
- Currently not supported due to known issues: IE11, Safari, Edge
- Windows versions: Windows 7 and later are supported
- MacOS versions: Catalina and earlier versions are supported
Below are the latest release notes: Please visit www.tenfold.com/download for specific UI links.
UI Improvements/Bug Fixes
- Call History will show an icon next to the contact name indicative of this call being a part of a transfer.
- Addition of a warning indicator to notes and dispositions and SMS. This warning icon will notify agents of unsaved changes.
- Incoming call Bar improvements that have a simplified layout to support a more consistent experience for embedded applications of Tenfold.
- Number Dialer formatting improvements.
- After creating a case or opportunity, the UI will remain on that tab rather than switching to the notes tab.
- Improved legibility of arrow icons for navigating older notes
- Customize Activities Feature will display Call activities when enabled
User Experience Improvements/Bug Fixes
- Force Hang Up to allow to clear prior UI bug
- Translation fix to allow for desktop notifications to appear in the selected language
- Automatically focus the password input in loginflow. Trigger login by pressing Enter
- Fix desktop notifications for Mac Users
- Application Layout improvements for Tabs
- Support Details Feature is properly displayed in the application
CTD Extension Fixes
- Fixed issues with layout inside the Select environment model
- Improved efficiency of the internal Application
- Chrome Extension improvements - Faster startup
Integration Specific Improvements
- Added switchable Agent Leg indicator for Engage Voice Integration
- Exposed Agent Directory for Engage Voice
- Netsuite integration improvements
- Improved support for Avaya login experience