Usage: When requesting Tenfold support for an Implementation or a Support issue from a Partner, these requests will need to be submitted via the Zendesk system to ensure an efficient resolution.
When a customer onboarding is not progressing as expected, please ensure that the correct onboarding guide has been utilized. If the correct onboarding guide has been used, please escalating using the support page above and ensure to include the following information:
- Customer name and Tenfold ID:
- Customer contact information:
- Customer Implementation kickoff date:
- Is this a new or existing onboarding:
- Phone System and CRM:
- Have you completed the guide for this integration?
- If so, which step caused the issue?
- Current state or issues:
- Any troubleshooting steps that have been taken:
- All internal parties who need to be included in the ticket:
- Add topic: Partner Implementation
Tenfold Customer or Partner identifies the issue in their internal system or as an issue with Tenfold
- Tenfold Resources: Support Center or Knowledgebase at http://support.tenfold.com
- Tenfold Status Page: https://status.tenfold.com (Outage/Performance Alerts)
- Tenfold Determining Issue Cause: Tenfold-Partner-Support-Determining-Issue-Cause
* OEM offerings: please use your internal troubleshooting workflow to resolve
Please include the following information in your Support Requests:
- Account Name and/or Organization ID (obtained in Tenfold dashboard)
- Description of the issue, providing examples and steps to replicate
- Include/attach error messages (including screenshots)
- a) Date, b) Time, c) External Phone Number, and d) User’s Extension associated with the call when the issue occurred
Shea Graham & Rick Kalifa