Usage: When requesting Tenfold support for an Implementation or a Support issue from a Partner, these requests will need to be submitted via the Zendesk system to ensure an efficient resolution.
Partner Implementation Requests
When a Partner has decided that it would be best if the Tenfold Implementation and Onboarding (IO) team assist or lead a Partner Customer Onboarding, or if Onboarding is not progressing as expected, please ensure that the correct onboarding guide has been utilized (please reach out to Tenfold Support for the most recent CRM guide for your Phone System). If the correct onboarding guide has been obtained and followed, and you still have questions, please escalate using the submit your ticket here page and be sure to include the following information:
- Customer name and Tenfold Org ID: found on the Company Settings page
- Customer contact information: customer email and phone number
- Customer Implementation kickoff date: when did the implementation begin?
- Is this a new or existing onboarding: is this recently out of the Partner Sales cycle?
- Phone System and CRM: Partner Phone System and Partner Customer CRM
- Have you completed the guide for this integration? (yes, no)
- If so, please provide this guide to us and show us which step caused the issue?
- If not, please request the most up-to-date version of this guide from Tenfold Support
- Current Implementation stage: (Welcome, Kickoff, Configuration, Validation, Training, UAT, Go-Live)
- Any troubleshooting steps that have been taken: please share the details
- All internal parties who need to be included in the ticket: provide their names and email addresses
- Change Ticket Topic (most important): Partner Implementation
Partner Support Requests
If you have an existing Partner Customer who has already completed the Onboarding process but has a Technical Issue, please reach out to our Support team via this portal by using the submit your ticket here page.
Please use the steps outlined in this article: Customer Issue Escalation Workflow Cust/Partner
Originally Written by
Shea Graham & Rick Kalifa